Information on AECEA’s Dr. Sherrill Brown Award can be found below this post. Information on the upcoming AECEA conferences on April 24 and April 25 can be found under Professional Learning.
Will you be attending this month’s February CAFRA Membership Meeting on February 20 from 9am to 11am at Southview Child Care? There will also be a special meeting from 11am to 11:45am to discuss CAFRA’s suggestions to changes to Alberta Child Care Regulations and Act. Your contribution is important – please stay if you can! Hope to see you there! On this month’s agenda:
- Learn about your Board’s work on CAFRA governance.
- Find out about upcoming professional development opportunities.
- Get essential information on early learning advocacy and public policy.
- Get involved! Submit your name or another nominee for CAFRA Board of Directors.
- Participate in the development of a Code of Conduct for CAFRA members.
- Most importantly, stay for 45 minutes after the meeting to contribute to the development of CAFRA’s suggestions for changes to Alberta Child Care Regulations and Act.