What is CAFRA?
CAFRA is an association for Early Learning and Child Care professionals in Edmonton and area non-profit early learning and child care programs.
CAFRA’s mission is to foster bold leadership and advocate for environments that support the well-being of children and families.
- To provide targeted professional development, information and networking opportunities.
- To be informed regarding political climate, emerging trends, and Early Learning and Child Care research.
- To influence system change by impacting decision makers, policy makers, general public and stakeholders.
2020 CAFRA Membership Fees and Information
- Payment will be accepted by mail (see address on form) as well as at membership meetings.
- Membership fees for 2020 are due by February 29, 2020.
- Membership term: January 2020 – December 2020
- Membership fees
- $350/agency INCLUDES: maximum of two (2) specifically named administrators
- Additional administrators may be added for $150 per administrator
- Membership Benefits
- Each registered administrator may attend CAFRA’s monthly meetings
- Benefits of attending monthly meetings include the opportunity to participate in and contribute to the organization through networking, support, guest speakers, leadership resources, and other professional development.
- Other CAFRA events and PD days free or at members’ rates
- Annual Strategic Planning Retreat
- Access to Members Only resources on our website, such as the Paula McLean Leadership Series
*Please make cheques out to: CAFRA.
*CAFRA meetings are held on the third Thursday of every month at Southview Child Care 3650-91 Street at 9:15am
Join us on Facebook!
Phone (780) 707-5289
℅ Southside Mothers’ Day Out
7803 87 St. NW
Edmonton, AB T6C 3G6
For more information, call Vicki at 780-707-5289 or complete the contact form below.