Applications are now being accepted for presentations for the May 4, 2019 MacEwan University Childcare conference.
The success of the Childcare conference is dependent upon the quality of the sessions, interactive and/or informational, designed to meet the professional and personal learning needs of the participants. The committee is looking for a range of sessions focusing across the spectrum of ages from infants to school age children. Topics of interest, as indicated by our participants, include (but are not limited to):
Apply on line—link below.
Before starting the application process, ensure you have:
- Session Title (no more then 50 letters/spaces)
- Session Abstract (75 words or less)
- Session Outline (highlighting three key points)
- Session References/Research (indicating sources used to support your presentation)
- Presenter biography (250 words or less)
- Co-presenter information (where applicable), including email address
Application to Present! – https://goo.gl/forms/VdnCfBzTGc5N6A0t1
Application Deadline – December 14, 2018