ARCQE currently has two significant learning opportunities available to the Early Learning Community underway…
- Reflective Learning Institute with Lorrie Baird & Anne Marie Coughlin- authors of Creating a Culture of Reflective Practice. This is a one-time unique two-day institute for those looking for an in-depth learning experience exploring the following:
- Early childhood educators & leaders will be more confident in creating inclusive learning communities that are responsive to the program and educators’ values.
- Early childhood educators & leaders will strengthen their approaches to building relationships with children, families, & educators.
- Reflecting on early childhood educator practices and building compassion, collaboration, innovation, and kindness among our teaching practices.
Last chance to register… only 4 more days remaining to register! Spaces are limited and attendance can be supported in person or via regional virtually linked locations! If your program is working with the Curriculum Framework concepts, this is an event you will want to attend to enrich your learning experience!
- ARCQE’s annual National Child Day Conference is also open, but Early Bird Registration is only available until October 28th. This year’s theme is “Children’s Right to Thrive,” and features Dr. Claire Walden from Scotland and Alex Morgan from Boulder Journey School delivering keynotes.
Given popularity of ARCQE’s virtual conference platform providing opportunity for educators to attend all sessions live or up to 30 days post-event, we are pleased once again to welcome everyone’s participation again this year on the Accelevents platform. Be sure to attend to hear first hand of an exciting learning event that ARCQE has planned for Spring 2023! Last year’s event hosted over 400 delegates and this year we hope to break 500 attendees nationally and internationally.
***Don’t miss out – register prior to October 28th to take advantage of early bird savings!!**
Conference Information & Registration can be found at: